JENESYS 2.0 Application Guideline
“Japan-ASEAN-Oceanian Student & Youth Exchange Program”
December 2-10, 2013
- GENERAL ELIGIBILITY
- Nationality: Applicants must have Lao nationality.
- Age: Applicants must be high school students or university students (or equivalent) at the time of application.
- Language skills: Applicants must be able to communicate in English.
- State of health: Applicants must be in good health, be fit to travel, and be able to attend all activities in the program..
- Health condition: Applicants must be in good health, fit to travel, and attend all activities in the program.
- Academic career: Applicants who wish to study at a university or educational institute in Japan in the future will have an advantage.
The program will invite 21 students who have strong interest in Japanese culture.
Application Form should be submitted to International Relations Division, Lao People’s Revolutionary Youth Union by 18 October 2013.
- All participants must complete “JENESYS 2.0 Application Form”
- Selection of candidates will be conducted by a selection committee comprising representatives of Lao People’s Revolutionary Youth Union and Embassy of Japan in the Lao PDR.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on document review (application form) and interview by the committee.
- For further inquiry, please contact International Relations Division, Lao People’s Revolutionary Youth Union, Tel: 021-416727