JENESYS2018 Inbound Program
Laos 2nd Batch
“Japanese Language Communication and Japanese Culture Exchange”
1. Duration of the Program:
6 to 13 November, 2018
2. Number of Participants:
The program will invite twelve students studying Japanese language. Eight of them will be nominated by the Japanese language schools in the Lao PDR and the remaining four students will be selected by screening on the basis of written examination (Japanese Language) and interview.
3. Qualifications for Participants (Students)
- Nationality: Applicants must be Lao nationals.
- Age: Applicants must be 15 to 35 years old.
- Academic background: Applicants must be students currently enrolled at high school, college or university.
- Health: Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants involved in study Japanese Language over 1 year and/or had qualification for Japanese-Language Proficiency Test are given priority.
- Applicants who have participated in any programs organized by Japanese public organization are not qualified.
4. How to Apply
The following documents should be submitted to the External Relations Department, Ministry of Education and Sports by 16:00 on 14 September, 2018 (Friday).
- Entry Form
- Copy of Certificate of School Attendance / Student’s Card
- Copy of Japanese-Language Proficiency Test Certificate of Result and Scores (if you have)
5. Selection of Participants
- Selection of candidates will be conducted by a selection committee comprising representatives of the Ministry of Education and Sports and the Embassy of Japan in the Lao PDR.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a written examination and interview with the committee. (Notes: The examination and interview will be held on weekdays. Applicants might have to request permission for absence from school, if needed.)
- For further inquiries, please contact the External Relations Department, Ministry of Education and Sports.
- Tel: 021-217795, 021-255410 Fax: 021-212120
- E-mail: email@example.com